Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
162 Doctors are Online

Non-smoker, non-alcoholic, have elevated SGPT and SGOT levels, advised daily exercise, had taken medicines earlier. Can I restart them?

I am 32 year old male recently I check my SGPT and SGOT it shows 165 and 70 respectively. I am not a drinker and smoker. Six month ago i took medicine to control my SGPT this January 2012 my SGPT was 91 so doctor told no need to medication need exercise only. Can I start my previous medication to control SGPT please give me and advice. Thanks in advance
Asked On : Thu, 9 Aug 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  146
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Topics
General & Family Physician 's  Response
Hi there,

Kindly write in as to what medication you were on earlier, as well as ultrasound reports if any.

Dr. Divya Kuttikrishnan
Answered: Thu, 9 Aug 2012
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor