Noises in ear and pain in temple on oppistite side of the swelling lymph nodes

I have a tooth that is pulling away from the gums dont no if this is causing the swelling of my lymph nodes but i have one behind the ear one behind the head on same side which is all right side one on pulse and one right under ear on jaw bone i went to an ent and he said that they are small but i have been to him 3 times and he will not do a biopsy on them what should i do i have pain all the way down my jaw all the time! the one behind my ear and on my pulse has been there for about 7 years i am 24 years old and on the oppisite side no swelling lymph nodes but noises in ear and pain in temple on oppistite side of the swelling IS THIS DANGEROUS!
Tue, 29 Nov 2011