Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
128 Doctors are Online

Nodes in back of the neck swollen bump in back of head

nodes in back of the neck swollen bump in back of the head looked like a pimple but scabbed over
my wife is 10 weeks pregant and she has had a swollen lymphnode in the back of her neck for a good while now and right above that a good ways inside the hairline on the skull was a bump that looked like a pimple then changes and to a lrage round scab that was exremtley painful to pull of any clues to what we are dealing with here
Asked On : Fri, 14 Jan 2011
Answers:  2 Views:  2279
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
  User's Response
Are there any symptoms like fever or pain in throat. If yes it might be an infection and pulling off the node is not the solution. You require to take proper treatment and investigate to rule out cold abcess.
Answered: Wed, 19 Jan 2011
OBGYN Dr. Kalyan Datta's  Response
SNg3BR vfjzyriauvmq, [url=]uoswbwvltqpi[/url], [link=]rduqqcsfzwjp[/link],
Answered: Sat, 15 Jan 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor