No pregnancy after follicle study and sex during egg rupture

No pregnancy after follicle study and sex during rupture of egg Hi dr.,my wife had undergone follicle study and the egg was ruptured on 19th day so my gyn told to have sex from 17th day itself.We had sex once in a day from 17 th day to 20th day . On 16/05/2011 monday she got her periods. i have a question Why she havent had pregnancy as we had sex during rupture of egg.Is any thing serious or she will be never pregnent.Is any problem with her.please help me I am nervous,please reply. Pranati Gaware 27 years Old.
Tue, 17 May 2011