Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
182 Doctors are Online

No periods, advised follicular study, no follicles, thin endometrium. What could the problem be and it it curable?

I got married before three months...After 60 days also i never get my periods...i just went to doctor she adviced me to went under folicular study.. on my 11 th and the 14 th day of my periods my endometrium was thin and there is no follice and on my 16th and 18th day my endometrium was 8mm and even now there is no follicle ..after this my doctor ask me to come on next month on 2nd day of my periods...wat s my problem now and when it will get cure and why there is no follicle...Ple answer me doctor...
Asked On : Mon, 3 Sep 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  60
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Topics
General & Family Physician 's  Response
Welcome to HealthCareMagic,
It is not clear from your question that whether you are not getting your periods since puberty or only for 60 days. If you were taking any hormonal contraceptive or have taken emergency contraceptives frequently, ovulation can get suppressed. To check your follicular reserve, you should get your anti Mullerian hormone level tested. If is is normal, Follicle stimulating hormone will require estimation, and treatment will depend upon underlying cause.
Hope you found my response to your query informative and helpful.
With good wishes,
Dr.Chandra Shekhar Sharma
Answered: Mon, 3 Sep 2012
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor