No period, negative pregnancy test

I have been prescribed antihistamines for a wierd allergic reaction i have been having since last june, all blood tests and allergy tests have come back clear, but the doctor has prescribed antihistamines for a period of 6 weeks. I have been taking these for 3 weeks so far.
My period is usually very accurate and i always get it on the 16th of the month however i have not had one this month and have done about 7 tests all saying not pregnant.
Will this have anything to do with the medication i am taking? I have had afew funny feelings like i may be getting period pains but nothin has ever come of it.

Thank you
Tue, 25 Jan 2011