Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
158 Doctors are Online

No period after unprotected sex. Lady bits swollen,itching and paining. Reason?

Okay so. I had unprotected sex with my ex about three months ago. Since then, I haven t had a period. I thought it was just stress because I just started college but now I m freaking out. Also, my lady bits are swollen and they hurt really bad. Also itch . I don t know what s wrong with me.. I don t think I m pregnant, but i havent had sex since then.
Asked On : Thu, 18 Oct 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  22
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Psychiatrist 's  Response

welcome to health care magic

Stress could be one factor responsible for it.........But since 3 months have passed without menstrual can do Urine Pregnancy Test (UPT) once with UPT strip available.......

Consultation with a gynaecologist is required for any other cause e.g. infective etiology

Try some relaxation exercises to alleviate any anxiety symptoms associated with it...

Good Luck

Answered: Thu, 18 Oct 2012
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor