Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
170 Doctors are Online

No hair growth on the scar spot on head. How can I restore my hair growth without side effects?

doctor, i m 17 yrs old, 2 yrs back my head was banged with a door due to which there is a cut in my does not grow on that cut.There were no stitches used and it is barely visible to others, its is very minor but i m conscious about it because it has effected my hairstyle to littlle extent. i want to be completely normal. is there any wayout which will restore my hair and will not effect other hair and will cause no side effects
Asked On : Sat, 21 Jul 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  102
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Dermatologist 's  Response

Thanks for posting question on HCM,
You are probably suffering from
When you are injured your hair follicles also destroyed so you can not grow hair on .If your scar is seen prominently you are advised to contact with surgeon who will remove your scar and then stitch together surrounding healthy tissues.
Hope this will alleviate your anxiety
Dr sher bhutto
Answered: Sat, 21 Jul 2012
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor