Nipples lighter in color

I m 18 and may be pregnant. My nipples are lighter in color, almost my skin color. Its to early to take a pregnancy test.
Sat, 23 Apr 2011
Hi Vanna, Welcome to HealthcareMagic Forum.
Nipple color is not related to the Pregnancy status. The signs of Pregnancy are Breast tenderness, fatigue, nausea, Abdominal cramps, missed periods. The ideal time to test for Pregnancy is one week after missing your Expected periods.
Use a Early morning urine sample for testing.

Good Luck.
General & Family Physician Dr. Pragnesh Vachharajani's  Response
dear vanna,one can not judge whether you are pregnant or not just by nipple color.Nipple pigmentation takes place in pregnancy but not in early stage.If you have missed a period and you are suspecting pregnancy please go for urine pregnancy test.Without missing period there is no way of diagnosing pregnancy.bye and take care.