Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
153 Doctors are Online

Never take any treatment by any unprofessional person... might cause harm?

Never take any treatment by any unprofessional person... might cause harm I'm a 27 yr old. Until Nov 07, 2008 I've proper erection, and generally mastuburate every alternate days. Suddenly from Nov 08 to Nov 10th I don't have any errection and my penis was squeezed. I became so afraid that without consulting any one I went to a herbal clinic center. There they said (without doing any tests)I'm suffering from a)Sex delibility b)Impotency etc. etc. I started to take a medical course from them and it went for about 40 days. Within this span the medicine was so powerful that sometimes I had pain in my testices and my whole body starts paining. Now on 30th Dec 2008, I told every thing to my parents and they took me to our house physician. I had done by Blood Tests, Urine Test (Culture, Routine). All reports are OK. My current problems are : a) Sometimes my penis becomes very much squeezed and soft. b) I've loss interest in sex. (I'm not married) c) At night I get errection when sleeping but not regularly. Previously I was very much sexually active. c) Mastuburate after 4-5 days but not enjoying very much. d) Sometimes there is very crampness in that place. I'm very afraid that due to taking those HERBAL MEDICINES have I become impotent or something like that. Our house physician is telling that due to tension all these things are happening.
Wed, 13 Oct 2010
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Lab Tests
Ayurveda Specialist 's  Response
proper guidance and proper consultation can help u very much..
nothing to worried..
u r just mentally imbalance right now due to strong medicines...
I find this answer helpful
  User's Response
Never take any treatment by any unprofessional person because sometimes that could be harmful for whole life. Your family physician is very true. You have been suffering from sexual anxiety and depression. You should consult to any psychotherapist or psychiatrist in person immediately.
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor