Never take any treatment by any unprofessional person... might cause harm?

Never take any treatment by any unprofessional person... might cause harm I'm a 27 yr old. Until Nov 07, 2008 I've proper erection, and generally mastuburate every alternate days. Suddenly from Nov 08 to Nov 10th I don't have any errection and my penis was squeezed. I became so afraid that without consulting any one I went to a herbal clinic center. There they said (without doing any tests)I'm suffering from a)Sex delibility b)Impotency etc. etc. I started to take a medical course from them and it went for about 40 days. Within this span the medicine was so powerful that sometimes I had pain in my testices and my whole body starts paining. Now on 30th Dec 2008, I told every thing to my parents and they took me to our house physician. I had done by Blood Tests, Urine Test (Culture, Routine). All reports are OK. My current problems are : a) Sometimes my penis becomes very much squeezed and soft. b) I've loss interest in sex. (I'm not married) c) At night I get errection when sleeping but not regularly. Previously I was very much sexually active. c) Mastuburate after 4-5 days but not enjoying very much. d) Sometimes there is very crampness in that place. I'm very afraid that due to taking those HERBAL MEDICINES have I become impotent or something like that. Our house physician is telling that due to tension all these things are happening.
Wed, 13 Oct 2010