Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
168 Doctors are Online

Never seen orgasm with my partner even though doing everything right. What is the issue?

Hi, I was just wondering what could be a reason that I can never seem orgasm for my partner. I have only ever been with one person that has ever been able to make me orgasm. No other partner can. We ve tried all kinds of things, and he s doing everything right, so I was just wondering if there could be some sort of psychological reason behind it, and what would be somethings that I could do to help with this issue?
Asked On : Sat, 23 Feb 2013
Answers:  1 Views:  35
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Pathologist and Microbiologist 's  Response
Hello and welcome to HCM,

I would suggest you to visit a sexologist for complete examination of external genitalia of you and your partner.
You may be well versed with act of sexual intercourse but still you can go for sex education.
This will clear your doubts and help you to rectify if something is going wrong.

Thanks and take care
Dr Shailja P Wahal
Answered: Tue, 16 Jul 2013
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor