Nervous disorder, facial spasms causing difficulty in laughing, crying, lifting heavy objects. Taken acupuncture treatment. Permanent cure?

Hi im xxxxxxx.. Im suffering from nervous disorder for the past 8 yrs, i have undergone treatment with many reputed doctors but its of no use.. None of them were able to detect wats my problem..Atlast an yr back i took Accupuntre treatment.. Doctor told im suffering from facial spasms, he encouraged me it can be cured but i was hopless.. to his gurantee my pain on my jaws & cheeks area were reduced to an extent.. But there was continous pulling of nereves & muscles on my cheeks & head.. i couldnt laugh much, lift weight objects & even cry to too.. i had tried attempting sucide too due to this disease & makes my face looks very awkward. i want to know is there any permanent cure treatment for facial spasms.. I havent reached the core level of this disease.. I couldnt laugh & my left eyes will be quite bigger compared to the right one.. this can be easily identified in my photos but not directly.
Tue, 26 Jun 2012