Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
193 Doctors are Online

Nerve shortening in brain causing difficulty in walking and speaking. What treatment should be taken?

Hi Doctor My mom having some nerve contraction or nerve shortening in the brain(we hered from some doctors), due to that she is not able to walk and speak. The medicine which adiviced by doctor s are Syndopa 110 and selgin and pacitane.. could you please let me know what will be treatment for this. Thanks Bala
Asked On : Sun, 30 Sep 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  42
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Internal Medicine Specialist 's  Response
Dear friend, welcome to HCM!

Your mom has been prescribed drugs for Parkinsonism, a movement slowing brain disorder.

There is no nerve contraction here. You may have overheard wrong thing.
The treatment is already prescribed. It is treated with medicines alone.
I think you are not counselled well.
Please requestt your doctor to explain the diagnosis and treatment plan in free time.

Take care and please keep me informed of your progress.
Good Luck!
I hope to have answered your query satisfactorily.
Thank you!
Answered: Sun, 30 Sep 2012
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor