Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
180 Doctors are Online

Negative pregnancy test results. Prescribed cycloset syrup. Should i wait 1 week before taking syrup?

periods missed for about 1 week, we have done pregnancy test . It reflects as negative.We have consulted a doctor. Doctor said as all fine & given cycloset syrup. But we have checked in internet that says as You can wait for another week & do Pregnancy test, It may have a chance to turns as positive. My doubt is weather i can take this cycloset syrup from now onwards or after 1 week. After 1 week it may turns positive - chance there or not.
Asked On : Fri, 22 Mar 2013
Answers:  1 Views:  192
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
General & Family Physician 's  Response
hi.. you have missed periods for 1 week and pregnancy test is negative..
instead of waiting for 1 more week, can go for serum HCG levels for confirmation of pregnancy or not..
lateron you can start with the prescribed syrup..
see your obstetrician in case serum HCG levels are high..
wish you good luck..
Answered: Thu, 25 Jul 2013
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor