Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
173 Doctors are Online

Negative pregnancy test after missing last two months of period. Could i be pregnant ?

Hello, My period is missed for last two months. I have done home pregnency test. My doctor also can not see any thing by my USG test. I want to know shall I be pregnent? Within how many days the symptoms of pregnency come out?
Asked On : Fri, 4 Mar 2011
Answers:  2 Views:  177
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Procedures
Lab Tests
General Surgeon 's  Response
Pregnancy would have shown its color by now by +ve UPT & sonogarphy.There can be other cause for delayed periods ,so consult gynecologist to get the cause treated.Disclaimer
Answered: Mon, 7 Mar 2011
I find this answer helpful
OBGYN Dr. Rakhi Tayal's  Response
Welcome to HealthcareMagic forum.
If you would have been pregnant you would have got all the symptoms by now. Pregnancy test becomes positive at 5-6 days overdue. You are not having periods due to hormonal disturbance. You need hormonal treatment to resume your periods.
Dr. Rakhi Tayal
Answered: Fri, 4 Mar 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor