Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
127 Doctors are Online

Need treatment option for constipation and piles. Any natural fiber supplement?

hello.....I am suffering from 2nd degree of piles & with the same i have costipation also.....What steps i should take to come over from that?........Can i go for natural fibre supplement?......If yes then which is good? anal area is so sensitive if stool is little harder then to it's start bleeding..........And i am planning for baby also......plz suggest me what could be done?......Thank you
Asked On : Fri, 19 Apr 2013
Answers:  1 Views:  67
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Medical Topics
OBGYN 's  Response
Thanx for writing tous.
Well u have second degree piles so
1 .isabgol a natural fibre supplement or also know as psyllium husk can be used with lots of water at helps in formation of bulk stool and helps in intestinal motility.
Secondly in our clinic we prescribe a powder called benefiber that also helps.
Take 13 to14 glasses of liquids per day.
Take lots of green and high fibre foods in your diet.
Answered: Fri, 7 Jun 2013
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor