Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
130 Doctors are Online

Need to know if this is an STD or not ?

I have had a red rash on the top of my groin area above my penis....thats goes away after a few days of no sex and then comes back when I have sex...its itches and then peels away...this was for months....and just recently it turned to blister that itch on the same area and some on my penis....they are not pussing just some have a black spot and others area just decently sized red bumps...seems to be drying up and its been two days...lymph nodes are sort of enlarged in my groin area....could it be a yeast infection that i never treated...anyone have a guesS????
Mon, 7 Dec 2009
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
  Anonymous's Response

Get a STD testing done by Doctor, better

Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor