Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
169 Doctors are Online

Need plastic surgeon in Sacramento County, CA and Placer County, CA areas for implant removal

I am searching for the very best plastic surgeon in the Sacramento County, CA and Placer County, CA areas for implant removal. I have had terrible surgeons in the past and have recently had a cancer scare so I need someone who is rated very high and who does excellent work. Please do not pass my information along to any doctor at this time. I just need names of great specialists only.
Asked On : Tue, 15 Oct 2013
Answers:  1 Views:  21
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Medical Procedures
Ayurveda Specialist 's  Response
1. since 'implant' removal is mentioned which doesn't specify the site, but it will be presumed that commonly "breast" implant removal is in question.
2. In US, cost will be a major issue, [first to implant them and then double pay to remove them], so you can get the names and Compare Breast Implant Removal Plastic Surgeons in California by clicking on the following link:
Answered: Fri, 1 Nov 2013
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor