Get your health question answered instantly from our pool of 18000+ doctors from over 80 specialties

178 Doctors Online
Doctor Image
Dr. Andrew Rynne

Family Physician

Exp 50 years

I will be looking into your question and guiding you through the process. Please write your question below.

Need medicine for penis enlargement

Im 26 and my problem is that i have a small penis (in Size both in length and girth) so i want to enlarge it please do sugest me the appropriate medicine ASAP I m worried about it alot as my marriage is been fixed.
Tue, 3 May 2011
Report Abuse
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
  User's Response
's  Response
Get a neat and clean handkerchief or any small piece of cloth. Make wet that in warm water then roll that on the penis for one minute. Do that three times. After that practice, apply abundance of warm olive oil on the penis. Now make rings with your right hand’s thumb and forefinger and with left hand’s thumb and forefinger. Hold the penis from root with right hand’s tight ring; bring the ring toward the tip (end) of penis. Now hold your penis from root with left hand’s tight ring, and bring the ring toward the tip of penis. Do this exercise three to five minutes daily. NOTE: Penis should erect 70-80% only. If penis becomes fully erected, stop the exercise and wait for becoming some loose. Don’t wash the penis with cold water and at least three hours after exercise. And use warm water, when to want to wash your penis after recommended time.
  User's Response
Jeff Chandler's  Response

It's called Jelqing if u want to look it up?

Sexologist Dr. Paras Shah's  Response
Concern regarding penile size is as old as the human race. The width, length and erection of the penis varies from one individual to another as does the length of the nose, the depth and spacing of the eyes and the width of forehead. The average sexual length of the vagina is about 15cms and only the outer third (5cms) has the maximum nerve endings, the inner two-thirds (10cms) being virtually insensitive.

If one wants to arouse his partner, he should concentrate on the area where there are maximum nerve endings i.e. the outer lips (labia majora) and the outer third i.e. outer 5 cms of the vagina. Therefore, for female sexual gratification, the size of the erect penis could be anything from 5cms plus. However, the size of the penis may be an important factor for women who harbour the myth man with a larger penis can satisfy his partner better than one with a smaller one. An archer is known by his aim and not by his arrow.

And the length in the flaccid state is immaterial as it is used for urination only. It is the erect penis that is used for performing the sex act.
Same way the width of the penis is also not important. Because the vagina is highly elastic. It can expand from the size of the little finger to that of the baby’s head. The vagina accommodates itself to the width and size of the inserted penis.

However if you want to increase the size and width of the penis, than surgery is the only answer. For these surgery one has to stay one day in hospital and can not have sex for 45 days. However it will not help in increase sexual pleasure.


Dr Paras Shah
I find this answer helpful

1 Doctor agrees with this answer

  Anonymous's Response
Anonymous's  Response
  User's Response
ravidu's  Response
olz give me another method??
  Anonymous's Response
Anonymous's  Response
There is another ancient and natural method!! You will need: a) a village style mesh bed, b) a beehive, c) honey. Undress, apply liberal quantity of honey on your penis and insert it through the mesh in the bed and lie on your stomach. This way your penis alone is under the meshed bed. Then take a stick and beat on the beehive. All the bees will come and sting your penis. After about half an hour, it will have enlarged so much in diameter and length that you will be surprised.. Hope this helps.
  Anonymous's Response
Anonymous's  Response
My experience is somewhat different in that I have an average size penis - 6.5"in length. However to satisfy a women I know a lot more than my penis... For instance I such her breasts in such a way she can get an orgasm. I can lie on my back and she can crawl over me, and i can such her both breasts together in a way she feels really great.. I also know to lick her body all over the back, especially behind her knee and she can get an orgasm. My tongue can do a lot of tricks for a woman... I can write all the alphabets all over her clitoris and she comes!! All that takes is a way of different thinking and not only the thrust of the penis which is only a partial thing in sexual satisfaction.
  Anonymous's Response
Anonymous's  Response
Don't purchase Dr. kaplan's penile enlargement pump.My husband did-it had a fake FDA seal & a phony contact # to ask questions. He only used it one time for 15 minutes, instead of the reccommended 30 minutes for beginners. We had sex after his cession & everyday after that & he has been unable to ejaculate at all... He's never had this problem. He has sever pain in the groin & upper thigh area-ran a fever yesterday.Can't get him to go to the doctor. Don't know what kind of damage this has him.From what I have read surgery is the only way to achieve permanent results.I wish he never bought this pump.
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]
Share on

Related questions you may be interested in

doctor1 MD

Hello, I am 22 and looking for a way to gain length in my penis size. I have seen Companies that sell pills that claim they are the best. I want to know if they work at all? if they do, what brand would you recommend. If they do not, what other option is out there?

doctor1 MD

Hi my name is Rohan ,i need the suggestion on my sexual problem .I want to i ncrease my penis size so ,is it possible my mediciens or pills or it can be by natural process only..if it can be increase by mediciens ,so suggest some suitable medicien to me please..i want incease its hieght as well as its wirdth size.. please suggest me ! Thanks

doctor1 MD

Hi I have been facing erection problems since the time I remember.. infact I have never had any successful intercourse with proper erection.. may b sometimes with half erection I was able to penetrate somehow but not otherwise .. this has been the situation with every partner I had n since I was young.. I am 35 years old n stay in mumbai.. I started relying on viagra for every sexual act n it has been my only answer to the problem.. I am getting married n stable with a partner for now.. I have tried consulting a Andrologists who prescribed sachet of enlarge forte twice a day n tab vigomax forte twice n tab module 5 mg in the night .. after taking these I still cudnt get and maintain proper erection for long.. even stimulations didn t help.. I was able to penetrate during sex but not always .. it s like the moment I get erection I try to somehow push it in.. all my medical reports have come. Or al n shows high restore levels..I get erections normal wen I wake up or so .. but I m worried as the doctor who I consulted didn t understand .. I need help to cure this issue immediately.. please suggest

Recent questions on  Micropenis

doctor1 MD

Hi there Please advise my son is turning 12 in less than a months time and the endocinologist has seen him last year. He is due to start hormone med in 2012 only & he was diagnosed with a condition called Micropenis. Is there anything further we can do to help him.

doctor1 MD

what heals epidyimooritis? the Dr. told try masturbating and see if it hurts ejaculation. I did that and it didn't hurt. what should I do?

doctor1 MD

hello I would like I ask a question about puberty and penis currently 21 I think I started puberty quite early as I was always really tall compared to my peers and even taller than some older students at my school but when it comes to my...

doctor1 MD

Hello I am 23 year old male ,i have got some tests done in which my dheas-187,testerone-258 and prolactin-19 and esr -45,got gynecomastia surgery done and currently having problem of distal hypospadias -have short penis-i suppose under developed,erection for small time and sperm volume on ejaculation very low and does not come the second time,less hair on my body,less secondary sexual characters such as less hair on body-chest and face ,high pitch voice and no muscle mass ,less bone density,get fatigued easily.Suffer from low blood pressure and high pulse rate-114 to 120.Pls suggest some treatements to get me fit.

doctor1 MD


i m 18 year old boy frm delhi nd i have a problem tht i have small penis size and my height is 5.5 my penis size approx 10-11 cm erect is it normal according to my age or it is small and i have seen in some pics tht penis have no layer on it but in my penis there is a lyer on it which when i rub sometym pains

doctor1 MD

Hello, I am 6 foot 5 inches, 290 lbs, 20 years old, male, and am anosmic. I fear that I have xxy chromosomal makeup. I have a micropenis, hypogonadism, and what looks like gynocamastia, my breast size is about a b or c cup, and if i actually have any ejaculation its always clear. I have no body hair at all, and no insurance either.

doctor1 MD

dear doctor, I am 30 years old men. Frequently i had a itching problem in my thigh(near to private area). its look like XXXXXXX itch. when i used western toilet immediately i got itching at my buttcks. should i always avoid to use western...