Need medication for fungal infection on the left arm

hi I am am just wondering I have this fungal infection in my skin mostlyon my left arm, it seems to be getting worse I also have diabeties and was wondering if it could have anything to do with thrush over the past year I have been suffering from bad thrush how can I fix it, I have tried the pills many times is it all too do with my sugar levels?
and how bad is coffee for diabetics
Thu, 27 Mar 2014
Diabetologist 's  Response
Dear sir there is no relation ship between coffee and diabetes but you should take your coffee with out sugar and with skimmed milk only.there is a very good relation ship between your fungus infection and diabetes.usually fungal infection will be more in uncontrolled diabetes.so kindly get your sugars checked.keeping area dry will prevent the growth of fungus. advised to meet your Diabetologist.....Regarts