Need medication for Epidermoid cysts with clear liquid on the temple area

Good evening. I am a 58 year old female that went through menopause 12 years ago due to a complete hysterectomy. I never had acne as a teenager and very few moments as an adult But over the last 3 years I have Epidermoid cysts with clear liquid. It started with 2 bumps that a local dermatologists took care of on my left temple area. But now it has spread to a line of cysts from my temple to my outer eye. Also have second line forming on top of this original area and my right temple has started to form a line of cysts. My dermatologists current has me using Triamcinolone 0.1%, 30g crèam and Betamethasone Dipropionate 0.05% crèam. Can you offer any suggestions? I am also experiencing sebaceous cysts on the bridge of my nose, as well as the nose area, under the nose and the chin. I can not seem to get rid of anything and I keep very clean skin. Kim
Tue, 25 Jun 2019