Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
140 Doctors are Online

Need help in treating premature ejaculation. Tried SSRI, vitamins

hi;sir i have big problem i m very worried about that plz help me i m also a doctor my problem is i m suffering in premature ejaculation my timing is 1-2 mint i m married from 2 years i v no baby my age is 37 my partner not satisfied by me i used medicine like SSRI, vitamin,cap Evian milk,dry fruits eg, but no response my sperm test/ urine DR\ cbc is normal.other wise i m healty,now sir what i do please help me sir i m very thank full to you,
Asked On : Sat, 24 Nov 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  72
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
General Surgeon 's  Response
hello Dr Ali,
Since you are familiar with the subject,and you have already taken the first line treatment,i reccommend you visit a urologist for second line of therapy and behavior modification therapy
All the best
Answered: Sat, 24 Nov 2012
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor