Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
138 Doctors are Online

Need help in terminating pregnancy

hello sir,this is hir here.i am 25 years old.i m married and my study is continue.i am doing my ma with time date was 18 and i checked that with prega news nd than consult a doctor he say u may be pregnant and i dont want to kept baby now.i am not ready for it and my husband also want that please help me please i want reply today pls sir.
Asked On : Fri, 22 Feb 2013
Answers:  1 Views:  113
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
General & Family Physician 's  Response
Thanks for your query. It would have been great if you had mentioned the first day of your last menstrual cycle date. It would have helped in estimating how many weeks you will be now. I suggest you need to check with the Obstetrician regarding this. I advise you not to consume any over the counter medications for terminating the pregnancy. Always follow your doctors advise in this matter. If you need to terminate the pregnancy , do seek doctors help at the earliest before it is too late. Hope this helps, Take care
Answered: Fri, 22 Feb 2013
I find this answer helpful

3 Doctors agree with this answer

Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor