Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
187 Doctors are Online

Need diet and nutrition plan for infant

hello dr... my baby girl is 5 months and 1 week old so i bought this cerelac for her wheat and and what time should i give her...i have started giving her bebe cereal and farley biscuits dissolved in water. she is on my breastfeed and i have not yet given her formula milk...please help me and guide me as this is my first baby. thankyou..
Asked On : Thu, 28 Mar 2013
Answers:  1 Views:  61
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Topics
Pediatrician 's  Response

Thanks for writing to health care magic.

All babies under the age of 6 months should be exclusively breast fed. So that is what is recommended for your baby.

Exclusive breast feeding means giving only breast feeding and nothing else including water.
Start other feeds after the age of six months. Continue to breast feed till the age of 2 years.

Continue to ask further queries as required.
Hope this helps.
Take care.
Answered: Wed, 1 May 2013
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor