Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
132 Doctors are Online

Need advice on Semen Analysis report

My husband has done semen analysis . Reports says Colour - Greyish Opaque; Volume - 2ml sperm; Reaction - Alkaline; Fructose Test - Positive; Abnormal Forms 6%; Immature Forms - 3%; Agglutination - Nil; Clumping - Present; Pus Cells - 10-12; RBC S is 6-10 Total Sperm Count - 55Million/ml; Active Motile - 15%; Sluggish Motile - 35%; Non Motile - 50%; His liquefaction time is more than 2 hours. Absentce is 4 Days. Please advice his report. Also if he can help me conceive? Waiting for reply.
Asked On : Wed, 4 May 2011
Answers:  1 Views:  288
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Lab Tests
General Surgeon 's  Response
Hello and welcome to healthcare forum.
In the report of semen analysis you mentioned liquefaction time of 2 hrs and actively motile sperm % both are abnormal.
Your husband requires consultition with urologist but before that 2 more semen analysis report would be advisable.
Best of luck.
Answered: Wed, 4 May 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor