Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
175 Doctors are Online

Need a treatment for erectile dysfunction

hi i m 23 years old man and i have problem with sex the problem is in normal time my penis stand properly but when i want to do sex with girls it does not stand and some water comes in my penis and it is difficult to stand ...because of this my sex activity is become can u tell me a solution and treatment please.
Asked On : Wed, 17 Apr 2013
Answers:  2 Views:  120
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Psychiatrist 's  Response
Dec 2014
Welcome to HCM

You have problem of erectile dysfunction and probably also premature ejeculation. This is causing distress to you. Usual causes of erectile dysfunction are mainly psychological. But other causes as due to Hypertension, Diabetes, due to some blood vessels disease, due to medicines are also there.
I would advise you to please start doing relaxation exercises for immediate increase in confidence.

Medicines like Sildanefil, Tadalafil etc are very useful. Other medicines as yohimbin, fenugreek etc are also very useful. Herbal medicines like tantex forte is one of important drug in such symptoms.
Please visit your psychiatrist for these medicines.

Dr. Seikhoo Bishnoi, MD
Answered: Wed, 17 Apr 2013
I find this answer helpful
General & Family Physician Dr. S. Jegadeesan's  Response
As you say that normally you have proper erection of penis. So erectile dysfunction is ruled out
Another common problem is pre mature ejaculation. For you the watery discharge may be semen which can come without attaining erection. As you have normal erection without sex. So you are normally fit to do sexual intercourse.
First of all leave your worry - otherwise erection will be difficult. Don't try for intercourse - after a long travel, when you are tired, when you are in tension, when the circumstances are not suitable. Understand the sex. By a slow approach you will get erected. If she is not a call girl her satisfaction is more important than yours. There are so many technique to make her orgasm before starting the actual sex. Once you get erected divert your mind from sex in order to avoid quick emission. There are so many books regarding sex approach by a male. Understand and keep in your mind that you are 100% normal
Best wishes
Answered: Wed, 17 Apr 2013
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor