Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
171 Doctors are Online

Need a permanent cure for premature ejaculation

Hi I have premature ejaculation . I did a treatment with my local sexology center but didn t work, because when I perform the start/stop technique, I don t ejaculate but in that way starting and stopping continuously I can t make her reach an orgasm . She needs constant stimulation keeping the same pace. But I have to stop or else I will ejaculate. What do you recomend me? Thanks
Asked On : Wed, 13 Mar 2013
Answers:  1 Views:  73
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Urologist 's  Response
Jul 2016
Thanks for your query.Based on the facts that you have posted it appears that you have premature Ejaculation and have been trying some sex techniques to delay ejaculation.
In majority of the cases premature ejaculation is due to Performance Anxiety.
Following measure will help you to boost up your confidence and getting good erection.and delay ejaculation.
1) Practice regular exercise for 45 minutes followed by meditation for 1/2 an hour in the morning.
2) Take high protein diet rich in vegetables and fruits and Vitamin A,C,D,E.
3)Take anti oxidants like Almonds 5-6 everyday..
4) Avoid alcohol and smoking..
You can take medicines like Seldanafil and Dapoxine after discussing with your family Dr .This will help you in getting good erection and delay ejaculation.
Dr. Patil.
Answered: Fri, 15 Mar 2013
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor