Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
149 Doctors are Online

Neck, shoulder and arm pain. Is it work related pain?

Hlw I am a health and safety student at CPUT im doing an assignment on work related diseases.This person has been working in the facory for 12 years in ironing department and now she is experiencing neck,shouler and arm pains and I must ask this person some questions so that i can know if these pains are work related sickness, which questions will you recommend I ask as a Health and Safety Manager
Asked On : Sat, 13 Apr 2013
Answers:  1 Views:  14
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Psychiatrist 's  Response
Jun 2013
Hi there ~

I understand your concern. Neck, shoulder and arm pain may be related. If you have been lifting heavy weights I think that you might be spraining your joints and having muscle spasms that are affecting them as well. Overworking any part of the body might not be good for you. I hope this helps. Please visit with your doctor if things don't get better over time. Take care and have a lovely day!
Answered: Sat, 25 May 2013
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor