Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
174 Doctors are Online

Neck pain, MRI scan done. Suggestion?

Hello Doctor, I m 26 and i have severe neck pain daily..So ppl suggested me to go for MRI. Below is the result of my MRI scan ..Kindly help me what next should i do Screening of Cervical Spine: Loss of Cervical Lordosis posterior disc- osteophyte complex at c3-c4 and c5-c6, indenting ventral thecal sac, effacement anterior subarachnoid space impinging exiting nerve roots
Asked On : Fri, 8 Jun 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  225
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Orthopaedic Surgeon 's  Response
Thanks for writing to us.
The findings of your MRI are suggestive of age related degenerative changes of your cervical spine suggestive of cervical spondylosis. There is nerve root impingement which is responsible for your symptoms. Consulting an orthopedician for treatment will help.
I hope this information has been both informative and helpful for you.
Dr. Praveen Tayal
Answered: Fri, 8 Jun 2012
I find this answer helpful

 1 user finds this helpful

Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor