Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
182 Doctors are Online

Neck and shoulder pain

I have a lot of severe pain in my neck and shoulder area. It leads into my collarbone and I cant move the upper part of my arm it gets stuck and I have to use my other arm to move it I am 29 years old and I got a disecttive anuresum in my neck and the pain is becoming more and more unbareable

Asked On : Fri, 11 Jun 2010
Answers:  1 Views:  724
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Topics
Nephrologist 's  Response
Thanks for the query
The pain could be related to the aneurysm, please see a vascular surgeon immediately, donot delay in meeting him
For now please continue taking pain killers to relieve your pain
Have a healthy living
Answered: Fri, 9 Sep 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor