Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
128 Doctors are Online

Navicular bone fracture, what could be the remedy ?

sir while playing badminton my ankle got twisted before 4-5 months..i was having minute pain continuously. so i went for mri reports: probable undisplaced fracture through medial aspect of navicular bone with surrounding patchy bone bruise... pls tell me the remedy for above said problem. i am male 21yrs..
Asked On : Thu, 10 Mar 2011
Answers:  2 Views:  391
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Topics
Ayurveda Specialist 's  Response
hi anupam
Opinion of ortho expert is must but till then have crepe bandage apply pyroflex gel locally internally have tab asthiposhak [ dhoopteshwar]
Answered: Mon, 13 Jun 2011
I find this answer helpful
Homeopath Dr. Arif. K. Kaware's  Response
If it is an undisplaced fracture you need to consult a Ortopaedic Surgeon who will treat & advise you.Presently what can i advise you but to take a painkiller if you have pain.Please see the Ortho specialist.
Answered: Thu, 10 Mar 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor