Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
140 Doctors are Online

Nausea, vomiting, sore back, headaches, had intercourse. Tubes tied, chances of pregnancy ?

I had my tubes tied give years ago, and I feel like I am pregnant. I am having the symptoms. Could there be a chance that I am pregnant? We had sexual intercourse two to 3 weeks ago. I took a test and it said negative. I am really tired all the time, nausea , vomiting , sore lower back, headaches , and my stomach hurts and is hard. Please tell me what is wrong with me.
Asked On : Wed, 21 Nov 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  116
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Procedures
OBGYN 's  Response
Thanks for writing to us.
The symptoms you are having are not likely to be due to pregnancy. After the tubal ligation, the chances of recanalization and conception are less than 0.1%. You need to wait till your periods are overdue and then test your urine for pregnancy.
I hope this information has been both informative and helpful for you.
Dr. Rakhi Tayal
Answered: Thu, 22 Nov 2012
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor