Nausea, vomiting and cough. Regular episodes of cough. Why do i have these symptoms?

I am 15 years old. For about 2 years now, I have been experiencing this horrible cough, that I get quite frequently, I would say about every 2-3 months. When i do get this cough it lasts for about 3-4 weeks, I also get a nauseous feeling in the morning, like anxiety, but I dont know why. Lately now, I have been puking in the mornings, my cough has been gone for about 1-2 weeks, and now I wake up feeling sick, but not every morning I puke. Just the odd mornings, every 3 days kind of. I just want answers to why I feel like this.
Mon, 30 Sep 2013