Nausea, tiredness followed by tremors and flashes, low appetite, nipple pain, loose stools, bubbly stomach. Treatment?

I startexd feeling nausea & tiredness on wed of this week. Thurday got worse. Had to take zofran to keep food down. Very tired. Also hot/ cold flashes & shaky. Starving but nothing tatses good. Nipples started hurting in the. Shower. Want to throw up when my 3yr old nurses. Ever smell is now making me nauseas. I wasn t as nausesas today but exahusted. Can t do a whole lot before having to lay down again. Looser stools and npmy stomach is bubbly
Thu, 4 Apr 2019

All the symptoms of loose stools, nausea, weakness, low appetite and so on as you have mentioned is indicative of a condition called gastroenteritis. Hence I would advise you the following in such a situation:

Consult your Doctor for clinical evaluation. You need the blood and stool tests. And antibiotic cover if there is any evidence of an intestinal infection. Probiotics, PPI like Omeprazole and Domperidone as symptomatic treatment.

Plenty of oral fluids if nausea can tolerate otherwise intravenous fluid replacement for fluids and electrolytes may be needed. Use boiled and cooled water. It will take come time for taste to improve.

Hope I have answered your query. Let me know if I can assist you further.

Dr. T Chandrakant,

General Surgeon