These features correspond to Pre Menstrual Syndrome (PMS) associated with some sort of urine infection.
by doing urine test for hcg if you are sexually active.
Several measures to be taken. As follows:
1) avoid stress by deep breathing or yoga
2) avoid taking salt,caffeine or fatty food specially in 2nd half
3) take Pyridoxine
100mg daily with SSRI (Fluoxetine
20mg single dose)
4) may take PRIMOSA capsule 1000mg to overcome breast discomfort.
5) may take OCP or progesteron pill (Duphaston
10mg) to overcome other symptoms
6) do regular exercise to control body wt and proper sleep.
7) Also do thyroid profile, lipid profile
, PPBS with USG lower abdomen etc to rule out underlying pathology for your obesity.
8)Do a urine culture test to rule out infection. Drink plenty of water.
Consult with your gynecologist with all test reports.