Get your health question answered instantly from our pool of 18000+ doctors from over 80 specialties
137 Doctors Online

By proceeding, I accept the Terms and Conditions

Dr. Andrew Rynne
Dr. Andrew Rynne

Family Physician

Exp 50 years

HCM Blog Instant Access to Doctors
HCM BlogQuestions Answered
HCM Blog Satisfaction

Nausea, throat obstruction. Need suggestion

Dear Sir/Madam, I am Nagendran working for caterpillar at Yemen. I have been feeling the vomiting sensation past 2 weeks. I am always working outside in the field as service engg, so not possible to have different foods. In breakfast & Dinner eggs and bread at the afternoon bread with vegetable for six months there was no problem past two weeks i am feeling this vomiting sensation and sometimes throat passage area becomes small to irritates for vomitting. Need your suggestion and advice. Regards Nagendran.A Caterpillar
Wed, 26 Dec 2012
Report Abuse
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions ,   ,   ,  
Critical Care Specialist 's  Response
Hi thanks for your question.
Most probably your suffering from acid peptic disease with reflux oesophagitis.You need consultation with a physician to treat your symptoms.
You may need to undergo upper G I Endoscopy to look for for cause of your symptoms.
Hope this answers your question.
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]
Share on

Related questions you may be interested in

doctor1 MD

Hi, I have been feeling ill since Saturday night. I have had some bowel issues, nausea mainly after eating to where I need to throw up. I am having...

Recent questions on  Acid peptic disease

doctor1 MD

Dear Doctor.

I've been recently diagnosed with furrowing in tongue- long time/sleep disturbance and constipation. Previously I had Acid Peptic...

doctor1 MD

My mom is 79. Recently diagnosed with acid peptic disease, but symptoms continue. Mostly upsetting is that it makes her heart flutter, arms and...

doctor1 MD

for quite some time i just dont feel like eating. i have a slight discomfort in my cheast & bstomach right below my naval. i have stayed in a...

doctor1 MD

This is XXXXXXX 28 Years old and would like to describe the events to you. Please share you expertise as i am very worried. On night 15 XXXXXXX 17...

doctor1 MD

I m going for a liver ultrasound tomorrow. I ve had them in the past. Fatty liver diagnosis. Too what degree I am not sure. It s been a couple of...

doctor1 MD

In the last 24 hours or so I have developed a constant pain in what seems to be my stomach ... in the area 5 - 6 inches above the belly button ......

doctor1 MD

hi im a38 yr old mother of two,i jst had a missed abortion,and after a fea daz i got v high blood pressure,iv a history of IBS,positional...