Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
182 Doctors are Online

Nausea, stomach pain and fatigue. Bleeding cyst found in the ultrasound. What is the treatment?

I have been ill for 2 myths now with various symptoms including nausea , stomached pain, bladder pain and fatigue . Through an ultrasound it was discovered that I had a 3.5 cm cyst that was bleeding. My last scan showed that the cyst had resolved itself but I m still nauseous with bladder pain and now experienceing pain in my left hip and back that feels like bruising . Any insight would be greatly appreciated
Asked On : Sat, 30 Mar 2013
Answers:  1 Views:  16
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Procedures
Medical Topics
General & Family Physician 's  Response
You should have Infection/inflammation of Fallopian tubes which can cause Above Ur symptoms.

Your specialist will advise on the best course of action. This depends on factors such as your age, whether you are past the menopause, the appearance and size of the cyst from the ultrasound scan and whether you have symptoms.

*Many small ovarian cysts will resolve and disappear over a few months. You may be advised to have a repeat ultrasound scan after a month or so. If the cyst goes away then no further action is needed.

Removal of an ovarian cyst may be advised, especially if you have symptoms or if the cyst is large. Sometimes the specialist may want to remove it to determine exactly which type of cyst it is and to make sure there are no cancer cells in it. Most smaller cysts can be removed by a laparoscopic surgery (keyhole surgery). Some cysts require a more traditional style of operation.

The type of the operation depends on factors such as the type of cyst, your age, whether cancer is suspected or ruled out. In some cases, just the cyst is removed and the ovary tissue preserved. In some cases, the ovary is also removed, and sometimes other nearby structures such as the uterus and the other ovary. Your specialist will advise on the options for your individual situation.

Ok.Take care. & consult Specialist Gynecologist.

Bye.Have a great time.

Answered: Sun, 14 Jul 2013
I find this answer helpful

 1 user finds this helpful

Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor