Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
134 Doctors are Online

Nausea post eating, phlegm type vaginal discharge. Stopped birth control, using condoms, had unprotected sex. Pregnancy symptoms?

My period is due in about 5 days and I m feeling nausea after I eat and when I go to sleep and I had some snot looking discharge a few days ago and been feeling nauseous for 5 days now off and on, I was on birth control but I got off last month and started to use condoms but did have unprotected sex once but did not go in please
Asked On : Thu, 12 Jul 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  39
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
OBGYN 's  Response
May 2013
there is chance for pregnancy as after stopping pills ovulation can resume within 2 weeks sometimes and pre-ejaculate fluid can contain few spermatozoa,
but these symptoms could also be because of premenstrual syndrome,
so you wait till your due date,
if you miss take blood test for pregnancy which can find out early pregnancy also.
take care.
Answered: Fri, 13 Jul 2012
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor