Nausea, metallic taste in mouth. No help from pantoprozole. Endoscopy results normal. Suspected post infectious functional dyspepsia. Advice

For 5 weeks I have had severe nausea and a metallic taste in the mouth. The doctor put me on pantoprozole for 4 weeks which didn't help. I had an endoscopy which came up with no inflammation, no ulcers and normal gastric mucosa. I am still waiting on the biopsy results to come back. He seems to think i may have Severe Post Infectious Functional Dyspepsia. Will this go away on its own? I am very miserable :(
Fri, 19 Jul 2013