Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
155 Doctors are Online

Nausea, difficulty breathing, ear pain. On medication, steroids for ear infection, allergic to prednisone. Symptoms due to ear drops?

I ve been feeling nauseous for the past 3 days and today I started feeling like a cant take in a full breath. I was put on medicated ear drops for my ears and there is some steroids in the medication . I am allergic to prednisone so I do not know if these are symptoms related to the medication I have taken. I stopped the ear drops today because the nausea is getting worse.
Asked On : Thu, 12 Jul 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  132
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Topics
General & Family Physician 's  Response
Hello. Welcome to hcm.
If you used it on your own,then its dangerous because steroid can aggrevate your problem if there was a infection. As you have allergy to prednisolone,it is better you stop the medication and consult your doctor. There wont be any long term effects.
All the best
Answered: Fri, 13 Jul 2012
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor