Nausea, cramps, late periods, diarrhea. Pregnant?

I m 24 days late on my period I gt cramps and nausiated just being in the car I had my tubes tied 4 1/2 yrs ago when I walk for long periods of time I leak clear discharge I read signs of tubal but I m not having pains on either side I do have gas and diarrhea I ve take pg tests last time I took one was the 18th day I missed in the evening but it was neg could I still be pregnant or could it be one thing else I also get v Lower back pains
Fri, 21 Dec 2012
Hello.
After your tubes are tied, the chances of recanalization followed by conception is less than 0.5%. The symptoms you are having are likely to be due to back pain or the muscle spasm. You can consult a physician for a physical examination.
I hope this information has been both informative and helpful for you.
Dr. Rakhi Tayal
drrakhitayal@gmail.com