Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
189 Doctors are Online

Nausea, cramps. Pregnancy tests negative. Previous miscarriage. Recommendations?

I had my tubes cut tied burnt 8yrs ago. My cycles are regular. I had a miscarriage 2 yrs ago a didnt know i was pregnant. Now i was suppose to start period on 13 of march but didnt. I am nauseated and bloated no cramping or bleeding. I took a pregnancy test last week and week before and both negative. Should i wait to see if i startin a week or two and how long could it take for test to show positive?
Asked On : Sat, 6 Apr 2013
Answers:  1 Views:  74
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Procedures
OBGYN 's  Response
If your tubes cut tied burnt one could not become pregnant unless the tubes have rejoined or the pregnancy has occurred outside uterus-very rare.
Your previous miscarriage is also doubtful.You may be having delayed periods.6 weeks from the last menstrual period will show positive in conventional pregnancy tests.Your age,number of days since Last Mensrual Period,Anemia,Thyroid Status,Ingestion of any hormones will have to be taken into consideration
Answered: Thu, 20 Jun 2013
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor