Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
143 Doctors are Online

Nausea, cannot tolerate smell of food, changed breathing. Any medication?

hi if u could help ,i been feeling like im gna throw up an i actualy dont ,the smell of food makes me feel worse but i have still fausing my self to eat ,i have only been drinkin water and had some orange juice, its been 3 days now and its like i got trapped gas in me or sumthing like that ,as soon as i lay down on my bed i feel like im gonna be sick ,i must get up about 10 times in my sleep ,as if im gna be sick ,im 24 years old i have been feeling very strested lately, and even my breathing has change ,in the last 2 year i feel like im gna stop breathing and i have to go out side get some fresh air ,but how long can this go on for ,i have read load of people coments similar symtoms ,im not a panicy person so i dont think its anxiety , and medication i could take to get this gassy feeling to go away many thanks james
Asked On : Sun, 5 Aug 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  31
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
General & Family Physician 's  Response
May be these symptoms could be because of any indigestion that is occurring in your body (sometimes because of gastritis), it's better you first consult a doctor and get a chest X ray done as you have some breathing difficulty, if that is normal, getting an upper GI endoscopy to rule out gastritis would be ideal and can be treated for the same. Hope I could help you.
Thank you.
Answered: Wed, 10 Sep 2014
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor