Nausea, bloating, mild headache, low back pain, heartburn and occasional gum bleeding. Signs of pregnancy ?

i am a 25 year old married female. for the past 3 weeks i have been having nausea , bloating , mild headache, lower- back pain , gum bleeding heartburn in the throat and occasional gum bleeding. which i thought were signs of pregnancy. i got my period on Thursday (it was 3 days late) (i have never experienced any pain or effects before after or during my periods in my life. Kindly explain to me whats happening to me.
Wed, 29 Aug 2012