Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
143 Doctors are Online

Nausea and vomiting, severe pain in the chest after an injury. Have acidity. What could be the problem?

I had a punch on my lower left chest in an unfortunate browl. I didn t know at first I had been hit but I could feel energy training away that day. When it was cool down I feel nausea n throw up uncontrollably. It was ok for two three days but now after fourth day I am started feeling sharp pain in heart n its getting worse day by day. Since that day I am getting stomach and gase problem. From the day of the incident till date, its been eight days now. please advice what shall I do? And what may be the problem.
Asked On : Sun, 8 Jul 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  92
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Psychiatrist 's  Response
Hello and welcome to health care magic!

I have gone through your question and it seems that you have suffered some kind of internal injury after that "punch" eight days back. you also have some gastric symptoms like chest/ heart burn and severe pain in abdomen and the problem is increasing.

I will recommend that : you should visit a doctor at earliest
If I had been seeing you, I would ask for an ultrasound abdomen, X Ray chest, ECG, along with some blood tests to make a diagnosis
Please, don't get worried too much but do go and meet the doctor.

Feel free to right back if you have any other concern.
hope this answer helps you in getting well.

Dr. Manisha Gopal

Answered: Sat, 19 Oct 2013
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor