Natural way to lower blood pressure

Does anyone know of a natural way to lower blood pressure? Along with diet and exercise, of course.....
Tue, 15 Dec 2009
's  Response
stay away from sodium and stress

I m trying TO FIND A WAY TO lower my blood pressure without drugs - 199/115 - Is there a way? I was turned down by dentist when trying to get 6 teeth pulled and an upper denture made 1/3/14 because of my high BP which I have always had. Took drugs for a few months 3 or 4 years ago which brought it down some but not to where suggested it be.I have read that some people have high reading naturally (?) I have PVC - could this be a cause? Which kind of specialist would I visit to perhaps find an answer? I want to find a holistic doctor as close to Brevard, NC as possible. Judy Bryson Brevard, NC

I m a 37 year old male 5 5 at approximately 170 lbs I m moderately active however my blood pressure has been consistently been over 140 / 100 for the past few weeks. With one instance causing mild chest pain the hospital verified my blood pressure was at 144 / 107. I m looking for idea s from causes, potential long term effects and non prescribed ways to lower my blood pressure.

What are some natural ways to lower blood pressure ? besides exercising i.e. types drinks foods, etc;

Recent questions on  Pritikin diet

I've been on a plant-based diet 3 weeks in an effort to bring my blood pressure and cholesterol down. I have developed pain in my gut. I think it's because of all the fiber. I want to know what to take otc. I did this years ago for the Pritikin...

I am 47 yrs old my weight is 60 kgs and ht 165cm. For the last 4 years my Fasting blood sugar stable bewteen 100 ~110. My Doctor suggests me to take Glycomat 250. Do I need to take medicing for Blood sugar control. My total cholestoral is measured 220 is now in control with physical exercise at 150. Please advice do I need to take medicine for Cholestral and prediabitis. I am Hypertension patient and taking Repace H for the last 4 years.

sir, my age is 42, I am having triglycerides 410, one doctor recommended to use Tablet starvoas 20 mg (Ranbaxy)daily one for 30days, shall i continue, how many days and give good suggestion to reduce bad cholestrol ( My wait is 62 kgs, height 165...