Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
182 Doctors are Online

Nape pain, radiating to the side of the head. Cervical X-ray normal. Will acupuncture help?

i had cervical xray s a month already that i have this right side of nape pain radiating to the side of the head. But xray didn t show any problem. Pain started after I did pulling machine for back muscles in the gym, which i was already doing for years. But what was diffrent was in the last gym visit I was quite overdoing it trying to release stress anger with the pulls uncalculated. What shall i do to relieve the pain to heal? will accupuncture work or Vits B1,6,12? thanks.
Asked On : Wed, 25 Jul 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  74
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
  User's Response
welcome to HCM
the pain may br dure to excessive excerciseand strech to muscle. give hot and cold compress, have you taken any medicine. please take painkiller and muscle relectation medicine. if no releif please gove for USG of upper abdomen. to seen any pathology in gall bladder and kidney. please right again if required. thank you.
Answered: Thu, 26 Jul 2012
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor