Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
182 Doctors are Online

Mysterious pain when my husband eats calorie foods, Could this be diabetes ?

My husband has this thing that happends when he eats alot of high calorie food. He always skips breakfast and then when we eat a big dinner he suddenly grabs his stomach and saids that it feels like his body is giving him this huge serg of energy and it makes him curl up and hold his stomach. It doesn t happen all the time though; only once in a great while (maybe twice a month or less). And he doesn t have any food alergies that we know of. I have never seen anything like this and I can t really describe it any more then that because he doesn t even know how to describe it. What could this be?
Asked On : Tue, 22 Dec 2009
Answers:  1 Views:  246
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
  Anonymous's Response

YOur husband' sysmptoms sound that of severe gastritis. Get his eating habits corrected and he should be fine. Meet you doctor t dicuss the symptoms in detail.

Answered: Tue, 22 Dec 2009
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor