Myasthenia Gravis ocular. Taking Prednisone 10mg. Swelling not come down. Suggestion?

I have Myasthenia Gravis, Ocular. Diagnosed in February of this year. I started with 100mg of Prednisone. Now down to 25mg for the past 2 weeks. My neurologist said my moon face and balloon neck will decrease as the steroids decreased. Nope, not yet. I am seeing my neurologist this coming Friday and I am going to ask her if I can take a jump from 25mg down to 10mg. Question 1: I did the decrease in 5mg increments. Will the 15mg jump I am going to suggest be too much? Question 2: If at 10mg, will I see a change in the moon face and balloon neck? I really hate to be seen in public as I am. Question #3: Is it true a banana a day will stop the leg & feet cramps and also 200mg of Vitamin B-6 will help with the moon face and balloon neck and could possibly get rid of it?
Thu, 18 Jul 2013