Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
187 Doctors are Online

My x rays showed no breaks in chest but pain is severe. How can i get rid of pain ?

I recently fell on the driveway. All the injured area was limited to my upper chest cavity from pectoral to pectoral. An x-ray showed no breaks but the pain is severe. What can I do to treat the pain and how long must I deal with the pain? Dennis
Asked On : Wed, 13 Apr 2011
Answers:  1 Views:  117
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Lab Tests
General & Family Physician 's  Response
Hi welcome to HealthcareMagic

The x ray was normalit is good that there was no fracture.., hence nothing much to worry, the pain that you have is due to injury to muscles and ligaments... just you can take Nsaids with muscle relaxants like Tab.Zerodol MR twice a day for a week.....
Answered: Fri, 24 Jun 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor